When I first tried this gloss, I had never had such a plastic, Barbie-like color on my lips before, and now, I'm in love! Here is my first ever makeup review!
Stila's Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss in Hot Pink is true to it's name! This gloss does not move! I'm a lip product lover, so I enjoy glosses of all texture and color pigmentation. That being said, most people would consider this gloss "sticky," but I feel that is the trade off for wanting a gloss that lasts throughout the day.
Need more sass to your smirk? Just add lipgloss.
Showing off some brow game here as well.
Here is the gloss in a bit different lighting, still flawless.
Close up of the gloss. Look at that high impact color! Nothing else is on my lips except for that gloss.
That's all I have for the day! I'm definitely looking for feedback, so if there's anything you think I should include in my reviews, let me know in the comments below!
Until next time!
**EDIT**
For anyone curious on how well this lipgloss stays, here is a photo of the lipgloss after I had eaten a full meal!
Sorry for the bad quality! It was taken on a cellphone in bathroom lighting!



SWEET BABY JESUS
ReplyDelete