The holographic trend is on the rise, and what better way than to combine autumn golds with the holographic finish than with Interstellar Artifact Holographic Nail Polish by Mod Lacquer! Also, to all my Texas readers, this shop is based in Austin, Texas!
Great nail polishes make me drool.
It's hard to let go off summer when you first start school. So let the memories of hanging out at the beach linger with Mermaid Lust by Aboni Cosmetics Color Block Gloss! This is definitely a color for someone not afraid to stand out!
When it comes to getting ready for class, I prefer cosmetics that can perform more than one function. That being said, All Natural Organic Vegan Hibiscus Lip Stain by MommaBNaturals can also be used as a cheek stain. I love all natural products!
That is all I have for today! I hope you all have a great Back-to-School Season!



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment