Monday, August 25, 2014

My Week in Makeup

I try to update my blog at least three times a week, but classes start back for me today so to keep this blog up and running, I'll be posting some of my looks that I've done in the past! Instagram followers beware, you'll be seeing some repeated looks.



This is a look I did earlier in the summer when I was messing around with new eyeshadow techniques and shapes for my eye.



In which I did a great brow that I can rarely duplicate!



A purple cut-crease eye and my favorite Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in a discontinued color :(


Funny enough, I did this look the day after I did previous look shown, and could not duplicate that brow.



My 4th of July, Rosie the Riveter-inspired look. 



We Can Do It! We can take blurry selfies!

So readers, my question for you is, did you enjoy this type of post? Would you like to see it become a weekly installment? Let me know in the comments below!

That's all for now!



1 comment: