Friday, August 15, 2014

Makeup Marvel Fridays

One of my favorite things to do is browse the internet for makeup, and I always manage to stumble across some of the best independent makeup brands! Sometimes I prefer these to better known makeup brands, because items made on a smaller scale are more often cruelty-free.

So on Friday, I'm going to try and highlight some of the neat makeup items I stumble across!*


I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy, and fell in love. Lo and behold, when I was browsing Etsy, I saw the most perfect green, Gamorous by Pretty and Polished! The rest of her GotG-inspired collection is perfection as well, but I just can't get enough of the green-jelly look!



Gallactica by Fierce Magenta is a beautiful black/blue gloss with glitter, and I'm a sucker for unusual lip colors!



Violet's Secret Weapon is an adhesive that some of my favorite MUA's swear by. Lately, I've been trying to work more with glitter, but I need a better adhesive. I'm hoping to purchase this product soon!


In my quest to find the perfect gold, I always seem to come back to this one, 


Brush Soap by Enkore Makeup is a sulfate-free, antibacterial soap that helps keep your brushes soft and clean! With a scrubber on the back, it makes cleaning brushes a lot quicker! 


I hope everyone enjoyed my first Makeup Marvel Friday! If I end up purchasing any of the products listed, I'll be sure to do a full review!

If any of my readers have tried some of the products listed, let me know in the comments! I would love to hear your feedback.

Lots of love!


*I am not being sponsored by any of these companies mentioned, and if I ever get to that point where someone wants to sponsor me,  I will clearly display that a post is sponsored.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I try and deep clean my brushes at least once a month (I have a spray cleaner I use between deep cleanings), and it's such a pain using my usual dish soap and olive oil mixture.

      Delete