Hello there,
My name is Amanda, and I'm a Makeup-Artist-In-Training! I've been in love with makeup since I was very young.
I've worked as a manager at a major makeup store and have been experimenting and exploring the art form. After realizing how much I enjoy it, I've decided to take my hobby to the next level!
I am starting this blog and also building a portfolio in order to become an actual makeup artist.
Here are some basic facts about me:
1. I'm 21 years old
2. I'm a college student and manager of a small store
3. I live in the beautiful state of Texas!
4. Besides makeup, some of my hobbies include drawing, painting, photography, jewelry making, video games, and reading.
I might do non-makeup related posts every now and then, but for the most part this blog will be strictly about my favorite art form! I hope you've enjoyed my first post.
Awesome! Can't wait to watch creativity abound :)
ReplyDelete