Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Week in Makeup

Hello my jellies!

Sorry I've been so random about when I post. But I do try and put something together for my readers every now and then when I have free time! Here are a few looks from over the summer.


Here's a look I tried using some fairly heavy contouring, false lashes, and new eye shadow techniques!


 The eye shadow technique I tried is one inspired by popular Japanese makeup techniques to make your eyes appear larger! 


Sorry for the bad lighting, this one I took in a bathroom. In this I'm wearing my favorite Kardashian Brand lashes and my favorite liquid to matte lipstick, Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Patina."


Wore some classic red lips this day. Urban Decay's lipstick in "F-Bomb" is a gorgeous red with orange undertones.


This final look is what I wore for a fancy dinner with my sweet boyfriend! 


Of course, I have my favorite Kardashian lashes and that amazing Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lipgloss in Hot Pink.



Thank you for reading the second "My Week in Makeup" post! 

Goodbye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment