As some of y'all may know, Halloween is an extra fun time for makeup artists! I've already practiced my own costume makeup and only have a few finishing touches left on my costume before I celebrate tonight!
I recently had a very amazing opportunity offered to me, that I gladly took. KBMT 12 news asked me to be on their morning show to do makeup for their meteorologist, Jeff Gerber. They asked me to do skeleton makeup on him.
Lucky for them, I've been practicing skeleton makeup for years, and would like to look back on my past attempts at Skeletal Makeup.
Here is my earliest attempt at skeletal makeup. This was done 2 years ago.
Here is one of my more recent, prettier attempts. I talk more about this look in an earlier post.
This look was done just yesterday, while I was timing myself to makeup sure I could finish this look in less than an hour.
And here is the look I did this morning on KBMT 12 Morning Show! Thank you Jeff for being such a good sport!
Those are all my skeletal looks, as an added Halloween-y bonus, I'm going to add some pictures of my personal past costumes and makeup looks, and expect a post on this year's costume sometime this week! WARNING: Gore and Clowns below!


















No comments:
Post a Comment